10th January – London UK. Prepared Camp, the fast-growing glamping model from The Tenting and Caravanning Membership, has added six new areas for 2018.
The ‘tremendous six’ new websites deliver the whole of Prepared Camp areas to 44 within the UK with a complete of greater than 200 well-equipped, pre-pitched safari-style tents.
Prepared Camp Tent Inside
Prepared Camp was first launched in 2015 to draw new folks to the pastime whereas additionally interesting to those that like spending an evening underneath canvas however with a couple of extra dwelling comforts. Final yr Prepared Camp income broke by the £1 million barrier for the primary time.
Bob Hill, Tenting and Caravanning Membership Websites Director, stated: “Prepared Camp continues to go from strength-to-strength, having been launched three years in the past at simply 17 areas. For the 2018 season we’ll see our Prepared Camp tents at six new areas.”
The brand new Prepared Camp tents will likely be pitched at Membership Websites in:
- Bude, Cornwall
- Lynton, Devon
- Clent Hills, West Midlands
- California Cross, Devon
- Crowden, Derbyshire
- Normans Bay, East Sussex
Bob added: “The ‘tremendous six’ websites added to this yr’s line-up are discovered close to city, nation, hills, moors and coastal areas, are superb spots for glampers to get out and luxuriate in our nice British countryside.
“In response to the journey affiliation ABTA, the staycation is about to proceed within the yr forward with two-thirds of individuals planning a UK break*. Our Prepared Camp tents are a perfect means for holidaymakers to help that development, which in flip helps each the native and broader UK economies.
“We intention to make the prospect of a glamping break free extra accessible than ever, with Prepared Camp websites situated inside an hour’s drive of every of the UK’s high ten largest cities.”
Every safari-style tent comes well-equipped. Campers want solely deliver their bedding, towels and a way of journey. For fogeys of little ones, there may be additionally a triple bunk mattress and a single stow away mattress. On-site amenities are of a excessive commonplace, and profit from common funding; washrooms are inside strolling distance of every tent and make the prospect of midnight journeys to the john with little ones lots much less scary.
Since its launch, Prepared Camp has been recognised in a number of business awards programmes. In its first yr, the web site www.readycamp.co.uk gained the coveted ‘Greatest Journey & Holidays’ accolade on the eCommerce Awards for Excellence. Shortlisted within the Greatest UK Lodging Group class within the 2016 Household Traveller Awards, Prepared Camp went on to win the award ‘Greatest Vacation Rental for Households’ in 2017.
For extra info on Prepared Camp go to www.readycamp.co.uk.
*ABTA Journey Developments Report 2018.
For extra info or photos contact:
Simon McGrath, Senior Communications Supervisor, on 024 7647 5094, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Robson, PR and Communications Govt, on 024 7647 5291, or email@example.com
Notes for Editors
- Prepared Camp is owned and run by The Tenting and Caravanning Membership, which is 117-years-old and is the biggest and oldest Membership on the earth for all types of tenting. It has greater than 100 award-winning websites all through the UK and, by a partnership with the Forestry Fee, now runs and manages an additional 15 Tenting within the Forest touring websites.
- Prepared Camp is yours to discover and is accessible to anybody; all it’s essential deliver is your individual bedding, towels and tea towel. All different gear and utensils are supplied. To view an inventory of apparatus included in every Prepared Camp tent, please go to: www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/Readycamp/faqs/.
- The closest Prepared Camp website from town centres and outlying areas:
o London to Theobald’s Park, 59 minutes
o Manchester to Hayfield, 50 minutes
o Birmingham/Wolverhampton to Cannock Chase, 35 minutes
o Leeds/Bradford to Sherriff Hutton, 50 minutes
o Glasgow to Milarrochy Bay, 53 minutes
o Southampton/Portsmouth to Veryan: 40 minutes
o Liverpool to Bala: 50 miles
o Newcastle to Barnard Fort, 54minutes
o Nottingham to Conkers: 45 minutes
o Sheffield to Hayfield: 58 minutes
- Bookings are for no less than three nights. Three-night stays begin on a Friday (Friday-Monday), four-night stays begin on a Monday (Monday-Friday), seven-night stays can begin on a Monday, Friday or Saturday, ten-night stays begin on a Friday, whereas 14-night stays can begin on a Monday, Friday or Saturday. Tents sleep as much as six, to incorporate a most of 4 adults.
- Costs begin from simply £27 per tent, per evening, in off-season.
- Become involved: for the newest information, info and inspiration from Prepared Camp, go to www.facebook.com/readycampuk, www.twitter.com/readycampuk or try our Instagram web page www.instagram.com/readycampuk.